Have a question, check out our most asked questions below!
1. Do kids who run the Little Gobbler get a T-shirt? Yes, but sizes are limited. When you register and are asked for shirt size, you will see the quantities remaining. If you do not see your size, it means we are sold out. So the earlier you register, the more likely you are to receive your shirt.
2. What are the awards? There will be trophies for the top 3 male and female runners in the 5K race (2 mile option does not count for our top 3 awards).
3. Is there an address for the race? No, but if you use the address for Discount Fashion Warehouse (formerly Office Max) 1000 Sunbury Rd, Delaware, OH, our main gathering area will be just behind it.
4.Where do I park? Park in the Kohl's plaza at Glenwood Commons in Delaware, OH.
5. Will there be restrooms? Yes we will have portable toilets near the start line.
6. Will there be food at the finish line? Yes, there will be light refreshments (water and food).
7. What is the distance of the Little Gobbler? The run is about 50 yards long for ages 5 and under, and about 100 yards for ages 6-8.
8. What if my child wants to run in both the Little Gobbler and the 5k? Simply register your child (8 and under) for the 5K, and they will be allowed to participate in both races. Be sure to note in your registration that they are doing both. The registration page will ask you if they want to do both.
9. How do I get the group discount with 4 or more participants? Register all 4 (or more) in the same registration and a $2 off per person will automatically apply.
10. Is there a map of the course? Yes, a course map can be found on our Race Details page.
11. Are strollers allowed? Yes strollers are allowed! We also always let strollers know that there is a gravel trail as part of the course. It is well packed trail, but from time to time when patches of trail are fixed the gravel can be thicker. But with a jogging stroller you should be fine.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org