Delaware Turkey Trot
Welcome to our site! This 5k and Little Gobbler run are hosted by Grace Church, in the beautiful Delaware, Ohio. Learn more about the race, register, check out the sponsor page, learn more about the charity, or contact us if you have any questions or comments. New this year: Chip Timing System. This allows for very accurate timing.
1. Do kids who run the Little Gobbler get a T-shirt? T-shirts are guaranteed to those who per-registered.
2. Are there finisher medals? There will only be trophies for the top male and female runners. The first 300 to cross the finish line will be given an individual size pumpkin pie. Kids who run the Little Gobbler will receive a finisher ribbon.
3. Is there an address for the race? Unfortunately there is not an address. It is located on Mill Road Crossing, the road behind Glenwood Commons the home of Meijer and Kohl's. See map on the Race page.
4.Where do I park? The best place to park will be in front of Office Max, the race will be directly behind the building.
5. Will there be restrooms? Yes we will have portable toilets near the Start/finish line. Also, Meijer will be open for use.
6. Will there be food at the finish line? Yes, there will be light refreshments (water and food).
7. What is the distance of the Little Gobbler? The run is 200 yards long-, kids will be chasing our Turkey Mascot "Gobbler"
8. What if my child wants to run in both the Little Gobbler and the 5k? Simply register your child (8 and under) for the 5K, and they will be allowed to participate in both races.